The ADD-Lib and its included dependencies are subject to BSD Licences. For more detail please read our licences page.
Find our public repository at https://gitlab.com/scce/add-lib and build the library from source code if you wish. We are currently working on a setup for continuous deployment of the ADD-Lib so you can find very recent versions in the Maven Central repository without having to build the library yourself.
ADD-Lib 2.0.0 BETA
The first public version of the ADD-Lib 2.0.0 BETA is now available in the Maven Central repository. Its key features include:
- Binary Decision Diagrams (BDDs)
- Zero-supressed Decision Diagrams (ZDDs)
- Algebraic Decision Diagrams (ADDs)
- A nearly complete Java interface to the CUDD library
- Many other Decision Diagrams with extensive support for custom algebraic structures
- Fuzzy logics decision diagrams
- String concatenation decision diagrams
- Many more exemplary algebraic structures
To use the ADD-Lib 2.0.0 BETA in your Maven project, simply include the following dependency in your
<dependencies> ... <dependency> <groupId>info.scce</groupId> <artifactId>addlib</artifactId> <version>2.0.0-BETA</version> </dependency> </dependencies>